LG V 20 signal problem

Dec 18, 2018
Good Day,
Dear Fellows,
I have LG V 20 (H918). I have two problem that:
1. When I switch my phone to 2G mode/GSM mode Only, the signals disappear immediate & a small circle appears in signals showing searching/emergency calls. It only works in LTE/WCDMA/GSM, GSM/WCDMA, LTE, WCDMA, WCDMA only, LTE Only mode, not working in GSM mode only as mention above.
2. Secondly, my network keep dropping signal when I make call to somebody & if got full bars by making call it suddenly drops to one bar or two
Plz resolve my issue. I shall be highly obliged for ur answers.

Dec 18, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from uh.waqar : "LG V 20 signal issues"

Good Day,
Sir, I have LG V 20 (H918). I have two problem that:
1. When I switch my phone to 2G mode/GSM mode Only, the signals disappear immediate & a small circle appears in signals showing searching/emergency calls. It only works in LTE/WCDMA/GSM, GSM/WCDMA, LTE, WCDMA, WCDMA only, LTE Only mode, not working in GSM mode only as mention above.
2. Secondly, my network keep dropping signal when I make call to somebody & if got full bars by making call it suddenly drops to one bar or two
Plz resolve my issue. I shall be highly obliged for ur answers.

GSM isn't a mode. GSM is the network that your carrier/service provider uses. There are GSM networks and CDMA networks. So that has nothing to do with it being 2G.

The problems you are mentioning sound more like carrier/service provider issues. So I would contact whoever you have your service through and get them to resolve the issues.

Dec 18, 2018
Thank you for ur support dear but my sim operator is OK. Because when inserted this particular sim into another phone it works on GSM/2G mode. Is it the problem of Antenna modules or Antenna switches as it has disturbed frequency & bands. Hence got weak reception. Plz assist me

The GSM is the network, the 2G is the speed.

It sounds a lot like the network in your area just doesn't have a strong enough signal. I would try checking with them. Also, I have to ask, why are you trying to change modes? There is rarely a reason to use the others as long as your carrier/service provider works well in your area.

Dec 18, 2018
Dear can u give me ur E-mail address. I will deliver u the screenshots of my phone & it will assist in understanding things in detail. Dear my sim is OK.But T-mobile frequency and bands I think is hectic for international use. Thank you for ur support