Solved! How to set sd card as international storage in android nouget 7.0

Dec 16, 2018
I can't set my sd card as international storage in android nouget 7.0 version( there is no option in sd card format as international)

Solution
The word is "Internal" Storage and the alternative is Portable Storage. The place to go to make the choice is Settings>More>Storage.

Be aware though, some Apps can only work inside the system folders so it's not always worth sacrifycing the SdCard to Internal Storage just to put Apps on it.
The word is "Internal" Storage and the alternative is Portable Storage. The place to go to make the choice is Settings>More>Storage.

Be aware though, some Apps can only work inside the system folders so it's not always worth sacrifycing the SdCard to Internal Storage just to put Apps on it.

Solution
Thanks for the PM but it's better to keep the conversation going in here where other folks can come in and advise you.

I understand your problem but you might be better off moving music, pictures, etc to the SdCard instead of it being formally nominated as Internal Storage. It will work and will also free up some space in the main folders.

You don't say whether you tried my suggestion so I can't really advise further until I hear that path has been trodden and fell apart.