Solved! I deleted my cache and want to recover it plz tell me the way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 13, 2018
I deleted my cache accidently due to which my pictures were also deleted i try all photo recovery apps but it doesn't work plz tell me the way how can i recover them

Solution
If you did not have backups and you already tried recovery apps, you have no way of getting them back. But the cache should not contain your pictures, what cache did you delete? Were these temporary pictures you did not actually save somewhere? A cache is basically a temporary storage place to be used for data that can be discarded at a later time. Photos would not be saved to any cache normally, unless you happened to delete the cache of some 3rd party program that was storing your files.
If you did not have backups and you already tried recovery apps, you have no way of getting them back. But the cache should not contain your pictures, what cache did you delete? Were these temporary pictures you did not actually save somewhere? A cache is basically a temporary storage place to be used for data that can be discarded at a later time. Photos would not be saved to any cache normally, unless you happened to delete the cache of some 3rd party program that was storing your files.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.