Jabra Elite Active 65t Review: The Top AirPod Alternative for Working Out

Feb 6, 2019
Any way you can use just the right earbud only? I'm actually deaf in my left ear, so having both earbuds in is pointless! Was about to purchase these but it seems like a deal killer!

Feb 6, 2019
Is there any way you can just have the right earbud in only? I'm actually deaf in my left ear, so having it in my head is pointless! I was going to buy a pair of these, but this pointless "feature" seems to be a deal killer!

Mar 22, 2019
Is there any way you can just have the right earbud in only? I'm actually deaf in my left ear, so having it in my head is pointless! I was going to buy a pair of these, but this pointless "feature" seems to be a deal killer!

Yes! I have these and it seems the connectivity process uses the device to connect to the right bud, then the right bud connects to the left bud: so if you leave the left bud in the case, the right bud works perfectly fine on it's own, but not the other way around.

I often use only the right bud and leave the left bud in the case when I'm listening to people, but in your case it should work perfect anyways!

May 30, 2019
The case is not difficult to open. It's incredibly simple. Sure if you don't read the instructions it's not intuitive, but it's right there. Squeeze and open.

Plus it doesn't open accidentally, which is nice. It's a great case.