Solved! I need to find my HOTSPOT'S WEP KEY

Dec 12, 2018
I've been trying to connect my hotspot to my ds. Accept since access point doesn't work i need to do it manually. But I can't find the wep key of my mobile hotspot. So i thought it was the password but it wasn't so I tryed the security and it didn't work either so i did the password again but it still won't work. So how do I find the wep key of my mobile hotspot. Will you guys help me I really don't know how to do this where is the wep key for it. Give me a answer so I can figure it out. I also use android so figure out how to do it.

Solution
First things first, please tell us what you're using to connect to the Hotspot.

I ask only because many folks have been faced with huge bills for mobile data when they connected their PC to ttheir Hotspot and the PC took huge downloads for, say, Windows Updates, and that data is a cost on the phone contract.

Now, the answer to your question. When you created the Hotspot, the system gave it a name and a password. The name was shown to you and if you tap Hotspot again the name appears again and the password the system set.
First things first, please tell us what you're using to connect to the Hotspot.

I ask only because many folks have been faced with huge bills for mobile data when they connected their PC to ttheir Hotspot and the PC took huge downloads for, say, Windows Updates, and that data is a cost on the phone contract.

Now, the answer to your question. When you created the Hotspot, the system gave it a name and a password. The name was shown to you and if you tap Hotspot again the name appears again and the password the system set.

Solution