VR or GPU???

Aug 4, 2018
Should i buy better gpu or vr? I have played htc vive at my brothers house and loved it, but still scared that my current gpu cant handel it (gtx 1060 3gb) also im not going to play in 1440p if someone says that buy gpu so you can play games at 1440p. Thank you for your time!

Solution
I'm using different equipment (Lenovo Explorer), but I would think that your GTX1060 3GB should be sufficient to run games using the HTC Vive. If you're not happy with the performance, then you can consider the cost of a graphics card upgrade.

-Wolf sends

Full disclosure: I have really tried any serious VR games. Videos are totally smooth however (specs in signature block below).
Aug 4, 2018
Also if i buy new gpu my gaming doesnt get better bcs games run at 120hz so should i buy first vr and then vait something like 6months or buy gpu and wait 6 months?

I'm using different equipment (Lenovo Explorer), but I would think that your GTX1060 3GB should be sufficient to run games using the HTC Vive. If you're not happy with the performance, then you can consider the cost of a graphics card upgrade.

-Wolf sends

Full disclosure: I have really tried any serious VR games. Videos are totally smooth however (specs in signature block below).

Solution