• Chipsets
  • BIOS
  • Unlock
  • Sony Vaio
  • Overclocking
Last response: in Rooting, Jailbreaking & Unlocking
July 2, 2012 1:20:08 AM

Hello, I need your help! with my sony VAIO,
My BIOS is locked with a password, please.. need one time password or if u can unlock it plz
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Model : E series VPCEB46FG from India
F/N : 27519370 7002483

Thanks so much

More about : question

July 2, 2012 1:56:26 AM

nobody can help you bypass the password on your laptop You will need to contact sony and prove ownership and they will help you unlock it
m
l
July 9, 2012 10:39:02 AM

actually i scanned all the administrative papers of when i bought my computer.... but when i contacted sony they drove me to sony south africa which told me that i should travel to south africa for them to check my ownership.... it not easy money to travel like that when you leave in africa.... i was willing to send them all the paper with my identity card everything..... but as i cannot travel to south africa they wont help... do you get it avenseth12
m
l
Related resources
July 9, 2012 12:43:28 PM

Cant you just clear the bios?
m
l
a b K Overclocking
July 9, 2012 12:56:31 PM

Just remove the back cover pull the battery jumper to reset the CMOS and viola...You should have an unlocked password
m
l
July 10, 2012 12:00:01 AM

thank you for answering but i tried all you said but nothing... i pould out the cmos for 30mn when i pluged it back it was the same.... i tried using the backdoor password none of them are working.... i made some research and i found out that the password is on a eeprom that sony made..... i tried to reset by software using BIOS Agent 3.5, cmospwd-5.0 and even pccmoscleaner which is not compatible with my graphical card(ATI Radeon)... conclusion nothing is working...... i cant afford to travel pffff really i dont know what to do pfff
m
l
a b K Overclocking
July 10, 2012 4:54:40 AM

There is a program called password blanker ...it will do it
m
l
July 11, 2012 12:46:05 AM

thanks Veteran for answering but i can't find the program u talked about (password Blanker).... could you plz show me where to find it thanks
m
l
Tom’s guide in the world
  • Germany
  • France
  • Italy
  • Ireland
  • UK
Follow Tom’s guide
Subscribe to our newsletter
  • add to twitter
  • add to facebook