Solved! Iphone help!!! please...

Nov 1, 2018
Hi there. I have an iPhone 6 that had been showing signs that the battery was getting bad. It used to turn off itself for about ten seconds (black screen and little wheel) then booted up back to normal. When my iPhone got glitchy, I used to do a hard reset (sleep and home button for a few seconds) then it turned back up normally. yesterday, I repeated the process, but only to find out that now my phone won't turn back on!! it stays in the apple logo for what seems to be a constant loop. Its like its trying to turn itself on but it can't. A while goes by and it runs out of battery. I took it to a phone repair shop and they told me it was the battery, so I had it replaced. The problem still persists, as the technician told me that the problem was no longer with the battery, but with the iPhone's internals. He told me that the only way of turning it on again was by restoring it completely. I don't want to lose my data on my iPhone!! I have good memories, photos, notes and more important things. I care more about the iPhone's data than the actual phone. I am an idiot for not backing the data up nor having iCloud on. My question is: If my iPhone is dead, is there a way of recovering the data? If not, can I fix it somehow without losing all my data? Note: iPhone is not completely dead, just stuck in an endless apple logo loop. Any help would be appreciated!!!

Solution
If it does not turn on properly there is no way to back it up. The only possible way would be to have your memory chips moved to another motherboard but finding a place to do it would be pretty hard. I know there are some shops in China that do that.
If it does not turn on properly there is no way to back it up. The only possible way would be to have your memory chips moved to another motherboard but finding a place to do it would be pretty hard. I know there are some shops in China that do that.

Solution