Solved! Good basic phones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2018
Looking for a basic phone. Pretty much just talk text, and maybe email?. Looking to get away from all the social media and being stuck in a screen. I want a small phone and have been looking at an old phone I once had the LG Cosmos 3. I heard a rumor that these phones will no longer work on updated carrier networks. I know there are phones such as the light phone 2 coming out but that isn't until next year. So my question is, could I buy the LG Cosmos 3 and have it work? If not what is a good alternative?

Solution
Social media programs you use would have nothing to do with the phone, you just don't install the apps.

iPhone SE is a good lower end phone, and is really the only decent one in that 4" size range. I would not get some 5 year old model with a custom OS on it now.
Social media programs you use would have nothing to do with the phone, you just don't install the apps.

iPhone SE is a good lower end phone, and is really the only decent one in that 4" size range. I would not get some 5 year old model with a custom OS on it now.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.