Solved! My tablet wont let me do anything keeps asking for e card

Oct 14, 2018
I have an alcatel tablet 8063 i didnt have a memory card in i want to transfer my photos onto my computer how do i do this.It keeps coming up asking for an e card dont know what that is.

Solution
You don't actually need a SD card to transfer files. While a card can be moved from one device to another, it isn't really recommended as it can easily lead to damage to the SD card itself, and possible damage to the ports on each device.

The simplest way to transfer files between a device (phone, tablet, MP3 player, etc.) to a computer is to connect the device to the computer via USB cord. You should then be able to access the file system on the device through Windows and transfer files back and forth.
You don't actually need a SD card to transfer files. While a card can be moved from one device to another, it isn't really recommended as it can easily lead to damage to the SD card itself, and possible damage to the ports on each device.

The simplest way to transfer files between a device (phone, tablet, MP3 player, etc.) to a computer is to connect the device to the computer via USB cord. You should then be able to access the file system on the device through Windows and transfer files back and forth.

Solution