Non-removable battery device not charging or turn on

Jul 2, 2018
Huawei mediapd t1 8.0
I charged it to 100% before I turned it off, and it was turned off for 3 months. It has a lot of issues before I turned it off, such as android.settings error, Google play error, can't connect to WiFi and Bluetooth, etc., even after I hard rest it several times (not done consecutively). Those issues showed up when I put in an (authentic) 32gb 80mp/s SD card while the device was off. Also, it doesn't have a warranty anymore.

I'll be bringing it to service, but I'd like to at least try to charge it or to power it on. bc the last time I brought my Samsung Note 2 that have the same issue, the guy doing the service said he have to charge it first.

Solution
If that is the error you are getting, then it may be fixable, but it will take getting the original firmware for the device. If under warranty I would talk to the manufacturer or try, as stated for the other issue, a local tech. They should be able to resolve it.

Sadly this issue seems to come up often and the info I am finding is it is more often than not on that brand. May want to try a different brand in the future. :)
Jul 2, 2018

thanks, it charged and powered on but it just show 'recovery image verify failed'.

I'm contemplating whether I should get it fixed or just sell it as defective item. I'm just wary that it'll just have those issues again. What's the chance of it having similar issues after some year of using it?

If that is the error you are getting, then it may be fixable, but it will take getting the original firmware for the device. If under warranty I would talk to the manufacturer or try, as stated for the other issue, a local tech. They should be able to resolve it.

Sadly this issue seems to come up often and the info I am finding is it is more often than not on that brand. May want to try a different brand in the future. :)

Solution