factory reset samsung a6 10.1 inch tab

Sep 14, 2018
After a factory reset my a6 comes up with unauthorized attempt has been made to reset your device to factory default settings then asks me my gmail address and password then says password is wrong but i know for a fact its right because i've used it on several other devices all of which are samsung any ideas? cheers

Solution
There is nothing we can do. Only the manufacturer can assist at this point. Or perhaps google, if the password was different originally and then changed at some point. Other than that, as stated above, we cannot assist in such cases.
The only way it will say it is the wrong password and email is if that is not the 'original' one use on that device. You would need to contact the manufacturer to get assistance in accessing it if you don't know the original email and password.

We cannot assist in bypassing any log in requirements. Please read the following thread... http://www.tomsguide.com/forum/id-2317976/read-passwords-lock-codes-pin-numbers.html

Sep 14, 2018
That's the thing i do know my email and password but its not accepting it, my other phone was stolen (s6 edge) but they blocked the wrong thing and blocked the tablet instead (vodafone) i think, then they tried charging me for something they blocked which i refused to pay and they refused to sort it (if they did) so no way of getting them to co-operate even through i paid for it in full! the email and password is correct as i've checked with gmail,