A message popped up on my tablet and even though I press ok button , it won’t go off the screen

Sep 2, 2018
A system message popped up on my tablet screen , saying “unfortunately,YouTube has stopped” when I press ok , it won’t go off , just stays there

Solution
That could be a fake message. Turn the phone off and remove the battery. Hold down the power button for ten seconds to drain what's known as the flea power. Leave the battery out for now and connect to the mains then switch on.

If the message returns, connect to a PC or laptop and see if you can rescue your photos, music, etc then go through the Factory Reset process.

That involves holding down the Volume Down button then switch the phone on. A menu appears and you have to tap the Volume Down seven times to get to the right option. That process takes it back to the day you bought it.
That could be a fake message. Turn the phone off and remove the battery. Hold down the power button for ten seconds to drain what's known as the flea power. Leave the battery out for now and connect to the mains then switch on.

If the message returns, connect to a PC or laptop and see if you can rescue your photos, music, etc then go through the Factory Reset process.

That involves holding down the Volume Down button then switch the phone on. A menu appears and you have to tap the Volume Down seven times to get to the right option. That process takes it back to the day you bought it.

Solution