Solved! Sim Card Help

Aug 28, 2018
I have a ZTE cellphone and a sim card in it but it wont read it. I cant move anything to it plus in settings if I hit on a app all it say is uninstall and forcestop but no ( MOVE TO ). I've read on other sites people have the same problems with this cellphone. IT wont read the sim card. I cant move files to it or anything. Now the sim card is old I don't know if that's the problem or not... So what should I do... Thank You in advance...

Solution
I believe you mean a SD card. SIM cards are for service. SD cards are for storage.

If it is actually a SIM, then you can't put files on it and you would need to contact the carrier/service provider if it isn't working and not giving you service.

Now if you are talking a SD card, then I would try the card in another device and see if it works in there. If it does, then it may be your device that is the problem. You may also want to try a new card in the phone, as they don't last forever.
I believe you mean a SD card. SIM cards are for service. SD cards are for storage.

If it is actually a SIM, then you can't put files on it and you would need to contact the carrier/service provider if it isn't working and not giving you service.

Now if you are talking a SD card, then I would try the card in another device and see if it works in there. If it does, then it may be your device that is the problem. You may also want to try a new card in the phone, as they don't last forever.

Solution
Aug 28, 2018
Yes thank you a SD card. I had it in my tablet and camera no prob at all but in this zte which isn't that old its not doing anything so maybe I will get another one and see what happens. Thanks Again..