Oppo Find X Review: A Stunning Slice of the Future

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobdupuu

Estimable
Jul 7, 2018
Why compare this phone's camera with the inferior iPhone X camera, instead of the better Android cameras? Also, unless you are a gamer, what is the relevance of the Geekbench stats? I am much more interested in upload/download speeds.

M

M.Spoonauer

@bobdupuu Thanks for your comment. We can definitely also compare vs the Note 9 and Pixel 2 and will update this review. Also, we include more than Geekbench, such as video editing time. The upload and downloads are more dependent on the network but we can also add what we're seeing from T-Mobile.

Jul 18, 2018
Man, things have changed since I was a young man I mean seriously , a sexy phone? Yeah, I`m gonna buy a sexy phone, NOT .

shawndugout13

Prominent
Jan 20, 2018
Well, after leaving here and reviewing ALL the specs that this device offers from top to bottom as well as what It DOESN'T offer, for $850 another big NO. That's NOT even considering when you start to hear of issues of the units slide mechanism and camera..??

bobdupuu

Estimable
Jul 7, 2018
@MSPOONAUER . Why is it that this site always uses the Pixel 2 in photo comparisons? The Pixel 2XL is a completely different phone and it is the one that always wins the head-to-head comparisons with iPhone X and Galaxy 9+. Suggestion: compare upload/download speeds using the SAME network for all the phones. I have seen one such comparison done by some other site, in which the Pixel 2XL really shines. But I guess that goes against the script.

Status
Not open for further replies.