SAMSUNG Galaxy s7 flashlight

Vegeta_1

Prominent
Jun 8, 2017
I have galaxy s7.
Does the flashlight of the galaxy s7 harm the phone.
I mean if I want to use during all night long(12h or just for exaggerating 24/7) except it drains my battery does it make any damage?

Solution

There are apps for a lot of programs that come with phones, there is an email program on the phone, but there are lots of email apps, camera app included, but you can download a bunch.

There is no way to know if you will damage the LED by using it for long periods of time for sure, but it is not designed for that use, as was already stated. The flashlight is not meant to be used for long periods of time. If you want a light, get a light, I would not use the phone...

Vegeta_1

Prominent
Jun 8, 2017
First of all I cant understand why there are flashlight apps when there is a perfect flaslight built in.
Seconery I talked about the built in flashlight of the glaxy s7, I mean if can I use it for long periods like every night and does it damage the device?

There are apps for a lot of programs that come with phones, there is an email program on the phone, but there are lots of email apps, camera app included, but you can download a bunch.

There is no way to know if you will damage the LED by using it for long periods of time for sure, but it is not designed for that use, as was already stated. The flashlight is not meant to be used for long periods of time. If you want a light, get a light, I would not use the phone flashlight as one.

Solution