Help with samsung tablet?

Aug 22, 2018
My apologies if this is under the wrong topic!

As of the past two or three days my samsung tablet has refused to turn on for more than ten seconds. I had just gotten back from a nine day long camping trip with my family and I had wanted to check my online notifications to see what I missed while I was away. I accidentally used up all the battery until it powered off so I put it on the charger and a blue screen saying something about factory mode being on and it downloading appeared. So like any logical person would I searched up how to fix the problem and found what I needed. I powered it back on and it stayed on for a whole ten seconds before shutting off again and going back to that screen. I found it weird that when it was on the lock screen that it said it had 0% charge even though it had been charging for over an hour. I tried numerous different chargers around the house to make sure mine was normal and they all had the same result; the tablet refusing to turn on. The jack isn't loose because it will sometimes show the charging screen. I have to get this figured out as soon as possible as I use that tablet to draw for my commissioners. Any info/advice is greatly appreciated!!

Also my sincere apologies for the large block of text and incoherent rambling! This is making me super stressed because of the circumstances of me oweing at least ten commissions and them being late due to this.

Solution
I've moved your thread to a more germain sub-forum than teh general discussions in the jope you get better advice here.

If the device has gone back to factory settings, it's bad news but can you connect the tablet to your PC or laptop? All may not be lost.

Tablets usually have fixed batteries but if you remove the back and the battery is removeable, take it out or at least, disconnect it. Power up with only mains electricity and see if you get a better result. Sometimes, batteries are so dead they can't even pass power through themselves.

If you face difficulties, take it to a pro because they have the tools to do the job.
I've moved your thread to a more germain sub-forum than teh general discussions in the jope you get better advice here.

If the device has gone back to factory settings, it's bad news but can you connect the tablet to your PC or laptop? All may not be lost.

Tablets usually have fixed batteries but if you remove the back and the battery is removeable, take it out or at least, disconnect it. Power up with only mains electricity and see if you get a better result. Sometimes, batteries are so dead they can't even pass power through themselves.

If you face difficulties, take it to a pro because they have the tools to do the job.

Solution