My phone is out of storage!

Aug 14, 2018
My LG Rebel 2 android phone is running out of storage and nothings working. I only have 2 games downloaded and I just deleted one, The next day it was like nothing had been deleted and the storage remained the same. I have an 8 GB sd card and most of my stuff is on that. I've cleared cached data at least 9 times and I have deleted hundreds of old files and nothings helping!

Solution
When you remove an app or files you should restart (turn off and back on) the phone so that the space will register correctly.

Also, depending on the apps you are using, they can be putting lots of data on the phone as well. Facebook or a browser for example adds lots of data that you don't realize is taking up more space.
When you remove an app or files you should restart (turn off and back on) the phone so that the space will register correctly.

Also, depending on the apps you are using, they can be putting lots of data on the phone as well. Facebook or a browser for example adds lots of data that you don't realize is taking up more space.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS