Aug 9, 2018
Okay so I have a Samsung Galaxy S7, and I downloaded the system update last night while my phone was charging. Today, after the update was done, I realized ALL of my photos and music that were downloaded on the micro sd card installed in my phone are just gone. HELP, WHAT DO I DO

Solution
Remove the SdCard and buy a carrier to allow it to be used in a full size SdCard slot on a PC or laptop.

Connect it to your computer and use recovery software to get your files back. Recuva from www.piriform.com (the CCleaner people) is a good one as is REST2514 and EaseUs developed a good product.

Take care where you go to download REST2514. Sites such as Softronic and CNet aren't as safe as they used to be.
Remove the SdCard and buy a carrier to allow it to be used in a full size SdCard slot on a PC or laptop.

Connect it to your computer and use recovery software to get your files back. Recuva from www.piriform.com (the CCleaner people) is a good one as is REST2514 and EaseUs developed a good product.

Take care where you go to download REST2514. Sites such as Softronic and CNet aren't as safe as they used to be.

Solution