I found an old Sprint lg phone with pics and i want to transfer them to my ZTE blade max pro

Aug 8, 2018
I found an old Sprint lg phone I had years ago and I found the cord to power it up. Just out of curiosity I checked if there were any pictures on it and there were. I now have a ZTE Max pro so how can I transfer them? There is a Sim card but doesn't fit anything. And we have no computer.

Solution
You could upload the images from the old phone to a cloud or google account. The phone doesn't need service, just access to WiFi, then log into the same account from the new phone and download the files.

Just make sure you Do Not delete the files off the old phone until you are certain you have them on the new one. Way to many people do this and then lose all the files.
You could upload the images from the old phone to a cloud or google account. The phone doesn't need service, just access to WiFi, then log into the same account from the new phone and download the files.

Just make sure you Do Not delete the files off the old phone until you are certain you have them on the new one. Way to many people do this and then lose all the files.

Solution