Transfer sim data from LG VS880 to Galaxy S7

Jul 25, 2018
We got a new S7 from a third party instead of Verizon because the price was much better. Had to get a new sim since the LG VS880 used the large sized sim. Verizon wanted 60 bucks to transfer the data to the S7 and Wondershare's dr.fone is $40. I put Samsung's Smart Switch on the LG, but apparently the LG is to old to work with that. So.....how do I get the data on the sim over to the S7?

Cheers

Solution
That makes no sense about the switching cost. I have never heard of that. If you have a data account with Verizon, and got a different phone, then they should just switch it to the new phone. No big deal. I suggest you call again and talk to a different person, and if they still give you flack, ask for a supervisor.
That makes no sense about the switching cost. I have never heard of that. If you have a data account with Verizon, and got a different phone, then they should just switch it to the new phone. No big deal. I suggest you call again and talk to a different person, and if they still give you flack, ask for a supervisor.

Solution