My same sim card is in a new phone.not all my pictures are on my phone how can I get them?

Jul 22, 2018
My sim card I had before is in my new phone but not all my pictures are hear,i lost my old phones.how can I get the pictures back.

Solution
That would be because a SIM card doesn't hold photos or files. However a SD card does. So depending on what card you actually mean, will make a difference.

If the files, however, are on the other phone itself, and the phone still works, you can just connect the phone to a computer, via USB cord, and move all the files from the old phone into an empty folder on the computer. Then once they are all on the computer, disconnect the old phone from the USB and connect the new one to it. You should then be able to move all the files over to the new phone.
That would be because a SIM card doesn't hold photos or files. However a SD card does. So depending on what card you actually mean, will make a difference.

If the files, however, are on the other phone itself, and the phone still works, you can just connect the phone to a computer, via USB cord, and move all the files from the old phone into an empty folder on the computer. Then once they are all on the computer, disconnect the old phone from the USB and connect the new one to it. You should then be able to move all the files over to the new phone.

Solution