bs mobile saturn S2

Solution
To "Hard Reset" a BS Mobile phone (why does this name make me laugh?) please do the following....

1. Turn the phone off. Yes, off, as in no power.

2. Next you want to press the "Power" and "Volume Up" buttons at the same time.

3. When you feel the phone vibrate (it starts to turn on) let go of the "Power" button, but do not release the other button just yet.

4. When you get the "No Command Icon" with a "Caution" logo, then release the other button.

5. Now press the "Power" button just once.

6. When you get to the screen with the options, use the "Volume Down" button to get to the "Wipe data/Factory reset" option.

7. Now here is where it is a tad confusing. Some instructions for this device say to push the "Volume up " button to...
To "Hard Reset" a BS Mobile phone (why does this name make me laugh?) please do the following....

1. Turn the phone off. Yes, off, as in no power.

2. Next you want to press the "Power" and "Volume Up" buttons at the same time.

3. When you feel the phone vibrate (it starts to turn on) let go of the "Power" button, but do not release the other button just yet.

4. When you get the "No Command Icon" with a "Caution" logo, then release the other button.

5. Now press the "Power" button just once.

6. When you get to the screen with the options, use the "Volume Down" button to get to the "Wipe data/Factory reset" option.

7. Now here is where it is a tad confusing. Some instructions for this device say to push the "Volume up " button to select this option. However, other instructions say to push the "Power" button (like on most devices).

I have not had access to one of these phones, so you will have to try both options.

8. Whichever works, you should then get a screen asking you if you want to do this. Use the "Volume Down" key to move to "Yes - delete all data".

9. Here, again, comes the confusion in key info. The same info is given for selecting the answer here, as in step 7. You will have to try it out and see if the "Volume Up" or the "Power" button are the right choice.

10. The phone should now clear itself and restart with it like it was when first made/bought.

Be sure to comment back and let us know which key it was that was needed in steps 7 and 9!

Solution