The Tom's Guide USB Swag Giveaway

Graybush

Estimable
Let's get geared up with free stuff in our Tom’s Guide USB Swag Giveaway! We’ve got 10 USB hubs up for grabs.

[widget="https://gleam.io/cr0NW/toms-guide-swag-giveaway", 800][/widget]

We want to know, what’s your least favorite tech or device? Answer below and post a link to your comment in the Gleam Widget for your chance to win.

2Ybd4my.png

The Tom’s Guide Swag Giveaway starts Monday June 16th at 12:00 PM EST and will close at 11:59 PM on June 26th.

What: Tom’s Guide USB Swag Giveaway
Prize: Tom’s Guide multi-USB Hub (10 total)
Where: This Thread in the Laptop Tech Support Forum
How: Follow the Instructions on the giveaway widget and comment on the article/thread below.
When: Monday June 16th at 12:00 PM to 11:59 PM June 26th.

No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Giveaway is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, District of Columbia, and the United Kingdom, 18 or older. For a complete list of rules please see the Terms and Conditions on the Gleam Giveaway Widget.

Graybush

Estimable

At the moment we are unable to uphold giveaways in Canada. We're hoping to be able to host Canada (and other countries) as part of our giveaways in the future though!

G

Favi SmartStick was a nice idea, but didn't have the talent and $$ behind it to compete with the early Chromecast.

Jul 18, 2018
A mid-2007 iMac. The hard drive failed 17 times in 2 years, and cost us a few hundred in repairs. When Apple began to realize that the drive problems weren't just happening with my computer, they began to bribe us with 'discounted' 2010 iMacs (the discounts themselves were actually not bad, especially since Macs are so "meh" anyways.).

Yes, I did take that offer. I still have both iMacs and hate them. Digital firewood, if you will.

shmoochie

Prominent
May 10, 2018

That makes me sick just reading it. You have the patience of a saint.

Jul 20, 2018