What are you buying on Prime Day?

Graybush

Estimable
The title is pretty self-explanatory. Since Prime Day (Prime Days?) is scheduled for next week, there's been a lot of talk on what's going on sale, how long it's going to last, and if the deals will be better than last year.

With that said, it makes me ask "Am I getting anything on Prime Day?" I do have a wishlist, and I do have a few things I need to get. In fact, there's a pressure cooker I've had my eyes on for awhile!

So, what are you getting on Prime Day?

James Mason

Honorable
Jan 2, 2014
Depends if it's junk or not. I know they're gonna have alot of stuff I can't use like big household appliances, but they're also supposed to have some Samsung Evo m.2 ssds that I don't need... But kind of sort of want?

There's good deals on Amazon products like, so maybe I'll pickup another echo or two for the guest room and my office. And another fire stick for my bedroom TV.

But often there's a ton of junk for sale.

Alex Jenkins

Estimable
Feb 26, 2014
Where do I start:

New soundbar
Autel Evo Drone - (Last year I got 2 drones for the price of half fo one due to a hiccup with Amazon. Got almost 80% off each one. Oh well!)
Mother Board/CPU/GPU/Memory
UltraWide Computer Monitor
Anki Overdrive stuff
Kitchen stuff
Maybe Alexa items, not sure if I want that or Google Home yet.

Jan 7, 2015

Oh sick! Which ones did you get last year?

Alex Jenkins

Estimable
Feb 26, 2014
So, I got the X-Star Premium for 380, normally $800 at the time and the Yuneec Typhoon H which was $1400 but I got for $560. Triple discounts due to some bug. First time in my life I got that lucky.

Jan 7, 2015
That's a great purchase. One of my friends has a Yuneec, flies great.

Couple of my family members just updated their wishlists, so I might try and get some Christmas shopping done. Not sure about that Classic NES though, that's like looking for a needle in a haystack.