App I did not purchase says already purchased when I go to purchase it

Jun 23, 2018
I really want to buy this game called fox craft on my tablet, but when I go to purchase it is says app already purchased, and I did not purchase it, well I do remember trying too purchase it but it stopped installing when I cleared cache and then when I go to purchase it it says already purchased and I cant install it. Can you please help?

Solution
First try restarting (turning off and back on) your tablet. It may well resolve the problem. If that doesn't fix it then you are going to have to contact the place (google play, etc.) that you are purchasing it through and get them to resolve the issue. They will either have to allow you to download it or refund the money and let you try again. We cannot resolve this.
First try restarting (turning off and back on) your tablet. It may well resolve the problem. If that doesn't fix it then you are going to have to contact the place (google play, etc.) that you are purchasing it through and get them to resolve the issue. They will either have to allow you to download it or refund the money and let you try again. We cannot resolve this.

Solution
Jun 23, 2018

Thank you it let me download the app by doing this.