how do i find my number is not on my phone

Solution
MERGED QUESTION
Question from nilodianojr99 : "i cant see my number"

It should be in the phone under "Settings" and then "About Phone".

If it isn't listed, or isn't showing anything for the number, then I would make sure that the SIM is actually working in that device. It is possible the device isn't unlocked, so it can't work with that SIM. The SIM could be not activated yet (especially if it is a new one), or you could need a different SIM for that device.

For the first possible issue, you would need to have the phone unlocked by whatever carrier/service provider you got it through. For the other two you would need to contact the carrier/service provider that...
MERGED QUESTION
Question from nilodianojr99 : "i cant see my number"

It should be in the phone under "Settings" and then "About Phone".

If it isn't listed, or isn't showing anything for the number, then I would make sure that the SIM is actually working in that device. It is possible the device isn't unlocked, so it can't work with that SIM. The SIM could be not activated yet (especially if it is a new one), or you could need a different SIM for that device.

For the first possible issue, you would need to have the phone unlocked by whatever carrier/service provider you got it through. For the other two you would need to contact the carrier/service provider that you have the SIM through.

Solution