This iPhone X Killer Sports a Wild Motorized Camera

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 21, 2018
I guess I'm curious why you guys so often recommend Chinese products without referring in any way to valid concerns about their security.

Jun 19, 2018
I'd be more Concerned with US Spy Phones,etc Alexa been caught Spying on a Couple in their Home,Smart TVs also Cameras on Laptops been caught Spying,Big Brother is Everywhere not just the Chinese

Jun 20, 2018
I‘m very sad how you guys think of China as a Chinese, it is unpleasant. If our phone are monitored by Gov, why we are allowed to buy an iPhone? Or maybe Apple, Sony and Samsung are all cooperative partners of China Gov, help them monitor us for money? There are so many ways to get information about one people, such as Facebook. If someone knows secret, he or she should only allowed to use special phone, including iPhone, not only Chinese phone. Chinese Gov surly not interested in the phone number of your sweetheart. No one will go to investigate every cell phone. This is stupid. Attacking targets directly through hacking is obviously a more labor-saving means. What US gov do is actually trade protectionism, not security problem, which is an excuse. Why you guys talk about such stupid political topic under a phone guide? If you prefer the company of your country, you can choose it surly. But conspiracy theory and irrational skeptical ideas are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.