Samsung Core Prime Interrupted charging

Jun 17, 2018
My samsung core prime is not charging properly. When I plug it into its original charger, it repeats the charging sound. It also seems to sense a charge for one second, and then stops, thus causing the repeated charge sounds as the charge goes on and off. I have cleaned out the charge port thoroughly. Any ideas as to what's wrong? Please reply as soon as possible.

Solution
It could be the port or the charger. If you can borrow a charger from another device to test with that would help. If it still does that with another charger that you know works fine on another device, then the port is probably damaged or loose. If, however, it works fine with the other charger, then you need to replace your charger.
It could be the port or the charger. If you can borrow a charger from another device to test with that would help. If it still does that with another charger that you know works fine on another device, then the port is probably damaged or loose. If, however, it works fine with the other charger, then you need to replace your charger.

Solution