Your question

Fitbit Versa Review Roundup: What Critics Love (and Hate)

Tags:
  • Wearables
  • Fitness Trackers
  • Gadgets
  • fitbit
  • Smartwatches
Last response: in Fitness Trackers
Anonymous
June 15, 2018 12:02:06 PM

The Fitbit Versa is a great fitness-focused smartwatch for an affordable price, but it’s not perfect. Here’s the pros and cons based on the top reviews.

Fitbit Versa Review Roundup: What Critics Love (and Hate) : Read more

More about : fitbit versa review roundup critics love hate

June 15, 2018 1:46:46 PM

Well if it only has 2.5GB music storage I would probably want to format my music files to the smaller file size of 128Kbps to fit more files on there since most .mp3s-.mp4s nowadays are least 256-320 Kbps.
m
l
June 15, 2018 3:48:47 PM

I have been wearing the Fitbit Versa since its release. The main reason I don't wear the apple watch anymore is that the battery life is very bad. With the Versa I can track sleep, heart rate, Exercise and activity. Built-in GPS? is that really important to most of the population? I don't think so! because who does not carry their phone around with them? Most people practically live and breath with their phones so assisted GPS is not really a con.
m
l
June 20, 2018 3:33:18 AM

that was realy good in deatail review on the fitbit versa which is another best in class fitness smart watch from fitbit after ionic and it's really impressive,
m
l
June 27, 2018 9:49:31 AM

Versa sleep tracker is a complete letdown. Read how bad it is in Fitbit forum sleep tracker. A real shame.
m
l
July 3, 2018 2:50:53 AM

If you need a smartwatch that doesn't die after just one day of use, buy the Fitbit Versa. If you need a stellar fitness tracker, buy the Versa. If you need a powerful smartwatch, you'll want to pass on this one.
m
l
Tom’s guide in the world
  • Germany
  • France
  • Italy
  • Ireland
  • UK
Follow Tom’s guide
Subscribe to our newsletter
  • add to twitter
  • add to facebook