E3 2018 Report Card: The Winners and Losers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 12, 2018
You guys don't know how to grade. EA gets a C? They were awful! they were really an F. And you place them higher than square enix? Bethesda and Sony above Nintendo? Were you guys watching the same e3 i was? i agree with microsoft, but most of the "Exclusives" were multiplats. Nintendo gets an A from Me.

Jun 12, 2018
I agree that Microsoft deserves an A+, the bomb of 50 total games and 18 total exclusives (not the ones showcased, CLEARLY) just changes the entire directive of Xbox since the launch of Xbox and does a 'refresh' with the Xbox One X. Playstation doesn't deserve an A. I'd give them a solid B due to the content of the games, however 4 games that we not only 'knew about', but that aren't that exciting to say the least. Yes, 'story driven' and focused games, but that entails that you even care for those stories from the start. The one Samurai game, I would say, was the best Sony reveal since it was MUCH different. Otherwise, Spiderman has been teased. Last of Us 2 was a given. Etc etc. EA... yeah. It's EA. I'd say a B also because it wasn't 'that bad' BUT yeah. Square I would say a solid D+ for effort. I'm disappointed on nothing regarding FF7, not even a tease to say "We're still working on it". Nintendo, I didn't even watch. As soon as it headlined with Pokemon then pushed to Smash, I sorta left focus because those were the 'expected' reveals. I was hoping for something 'not expected' from Nintendo. I can't fairly grade it, but I know it's far above Square.

Status
Not open for further replies.