how do i put music on my sd card?

May 31, 2018
how do i put music on my sd card from my computer, and how do i access the music once its in the back of my phone

Solution
First you would connect the phone to the computer via USB cord. Be sure you choose the SD card when choosing where on the phone to go, rather than the phone's storage. Then locate the files you wish to copy over to the SD card on the computer. Be sure what you are copying over is a file type that your phone can use.

Select/highlight all the files you wish to move to the card (having made sure there is enough room on the SD card to fit the files) and then choose "Copy" and "Paste" (or "Move" if you aren't keeping copies on the computer). It may take a while, depending on how many files there are to be moved.

Once it is done, disconnect the phone from the computer. Go into the app that you play your music files through, and it should...
First you would connect the phone to the computer via USB cord. Be sure you choose the SD card when choosing where on the phone to go, rather than the phone's storage. Then locate the files you wish to copy over to the SD card on the computer. Be sure what you are copying over is a file type that your phone can use.

Select/highlight all the files you wish to move to the card (having made sure there is enough room on the SD card to fit the files) and then choose "Copy" and "Paste" (or "Move" if you aren't keeping copies on the computer). It may take a while, depending on how many files there are to be moved.

Once it is done, disconnect the phone from the computer. Go into the app that you play your music files through, and it should show them listed. If a lot of files where moved, it make take a bit for all of them to list. If they aren't showing, then go into the app's "Settings" and make sure it is looking on both the phone's "Internal" storage and the SD card for files.

Solution