Looking for solution

May 28, 2018
When i transfer files rar ,zip ,7z i cant open it but when u download it on internal it works i think the sdcard is the problem so i tried transferring 7z then i downloaded file managers and 7zipper it didnt work i tried almost 13 apps but nothing works so i decided to ask how to fix this problem and i was thinking if i transfer file in the sdcard it got corrupted or just broken and my muisc is not working bc i transfered it to the sdcard i also tried using my friends sd card and transfer a music but didnt work but on my friends phone its working i think the tablet is the problem

Solution
If Balatong Unzipper for Android was one of the failure you tried, remove the SdCard and use a carrier to put it in your laptop or PC. Then WinZip or 7Zip should be able to open the files. The problem is, they will probably be Windows related file - .exe for example, not Andoird compatible.
If Balatong Unzipper for Android was one of the failure you tried, remove the SdCard and use a carrier to put it in your laptop or PC. Then WinZip or 7Zip should be able to open the files. The problem is, they will probably be Windows related file - .exe for example, not Andoird compatible.

Solution