My camera icon is missing from home screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it could have been deleted (the icon not the app) or it could have been merged with another icon and made into a folder. So I would check for that first. When you tap any of the other icons, see if you get a little popup that shows more than one icon together in a folder. If you do get that, and it camera icon is in there, all you need to do is 'tap' and 'hold' the camera icon and then drag it out of the folder and put it back on the screen itself.

Now if it isn't in a folder with others, you can just 'tap' and 'hold' the background of your home screen and it should give you an overlay with icons, widgets, etc. Locate the camera icon and put it back on the home screen.

Jun 13, 2018

Reply:
I have been trying to see and tap and hold, but stil not find the camera. I have been looking to the setting camera, it was non activated. How to activated it again?

Camera apps are automatically activated. Only apps you download can need activating, or the phone itself can need activating. To put the icon back and start using the camera again all you need to do is as I explained before. Also, there is always the camera button on the phone.

Jun 13, 2018

have been trying as u guiding, but still not find, really2 clear the icon camer. I have been looking to the camera setting, it was non activated. How can i activated it again please, give a way and solution

Robinw_47

Commendable
Nov 30, 2016

I have the same issue, too. That menu ::: icon is missing and I can't add any missing icons that are not on the desk top. Pressing the desk top does show widgets but not that area that shows all the missing icons. I accidentally found an area that allows you to HIDE icons and it shows all my apps there but nothing is purposely hidden. I can't find the original menu that allows u to get into all the other apps. I can't send any icons to the desktop without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.