LG G7 ThinQ Review: The Wow Is Missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickebrenner

Prominent
Jan 9, 2018
So, the first half of the article poops all over the phone, while the embedded video praises it, and the second half sounds great. First half was like it's just a copy of it's competitors, then here's all these great things about it, then, it's like they didn't even try. Not sure that's how a balanced review is supposed to work.

And I know everyone has their own opinions, but a dedicated Google Assistant button vs the dedicated Bixby button on my wife's Galaxy, seems way more useful. We have found no use for Bixby. Yet the article only states how pointless this button seems.

Apr 30, 2018
I don't understand how Tom's Hardware arrives at those crazy battery life numbers. If you view many videos on YouTube on battery drain comparison tests, the king and undisputed Champion is the LG V30. And at least on those videos, you can see the battery test in action. Here, we have to take their word for it. And yes, this is a Pre Production unit. Isn't there like an embargo on full reviews until you get the retail unit? So many things wrong with this review. Smh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS