Lg X Charge wont connect/find my home wifi

Apr 28, 2018
I have an lg X charge and all kind of wifi shows up but my home comcast wifi i dont know why it wont connect because it was connected previously, i came home from out of town and it wont pop up even when i search. My wife has a galaxy and is connected to it. Yes ive tried to manually input by add wifi, but nothing. I reset phone network settings and nothing, so i hard reset my phone and it still will not come up as a wifi it cannot find it for some reason can you help me please because i do not get data signal inside of my house i need my wifi to find my home router. Ive tried connecting using the wsp or whatever button thats on the router also im out of things to try i need serious help asap

Solution
You should check the modem/router to see if anything was changed. You can access the settings through a browser on a computer. Check to make sure your device wasn't perhaps accidentally blocked. It can happen.
Apr 28, 2018
I tried to connect to open xfinity but no internet available it tells me i will have to contact my provider like your telling me i wish there was a simple way but ive tried everything that ive read plus some it has me really ticked off. I will give my provider a mouthful! Thank you for trying to help me.