I downloaded around 21 movies on my phone and the next day can't find it anymore, I'm using infinix hot 5

Solution
Unless they were set to expire (which can happen with different places) they should be on the device. If you can't find them through whatever app you are viewing them through, then try the phone's "File Manager" app. If for some strange reason you still cannot locate them through that app either, then I would suggest connecting the phone to a computer, via USB cord, and search the phone from the computer. Just make sure you know the name of at least one of the files.
Unless they were set to expire (which can happen with different places) they should be on the device. If you can't find them through whatever app you are viewing them through, then try the phone's "File Manager" app. If for some strange reason you still cannot locate them through that app either, then I would suggest connecting the phone to a computer, via USB cord, and search the phone from the computer. Just make sure you know the name of at least one of the files.

Solution