.exe files were corrupted after eject Sd Card

Apr 24, 2018
I bought a MicroSDHC Card (8 GB) a few days ago. I opened it and I saw a folder of many songs. It was not corrupted at that time. I transferred an .exe setup file into the SD Card and the download speed is 4 MB/s. I eject the device with SD Card. And after a few moments, when I plugged the device, the .exe setup file was there. And when I open the .exe setup file, the message appeared, "The setup files are corrupted. Please obtain a new copy of the program.'' I opened the audio files that I saw first, its working. And then I tried to put images in SD Card, and then I eject and plugged again. It also worked. Only .exe setup files were giving a error message. It's so hard to find a solution to this. Please make a solution to my problem.... I want to transfer any kind of files into the SD Card easily and carefully.

Apr 24, 2018
Not all the new files are being corrupted. All multimedia files (pictures, videos) that transferred into the SD Card is normally functioned. Only .exe and (also added) .zip and other compressed files are corrupted. It is SDHC means it is water and shock proof. It is impossible to disable the feature of placing this kind of files into it.