Can't get external hard drive to work on tablet

Apr 22, 2018
Have external hard drive with music on it and my rca tablet won't access it what do I need to do the last time I had it hook up it worked just fine that's was also to a computer not a tablet

Solution
To a computer is completely different than to a tablet. The tablet may well not be able to read the drive. Your best bet would be to transfer the files to a computer and then connect the tablet to the computer to access them.

Also, if the files you are trying to access/transfer are things the tablet can't read or access, then that will also give you problems. So be sure they are file types the tablet can actually access.
To a computer is completely different than to a tablet. The tablet may well not be able to read the drive. Your best bet would be to transfer the files to a computer and then connect the tablet to the computer to access them.

Also, if the files you are trying to access/transfer are things the tablet can't read or access, then that will also give you problems. So be sure they are file types the tablet can actually access.

Solution