how to set sd crd as default location when downloading copies of dvds

Apr 21, 2018
I have purchased a program with various dvd (videos) and would like to the download them directly to my micro sd card on my galaxy Tab 4 10.1 tablet. How do I do this?

Solution
Well, first they would have to be downloadable to the card. Depending on where you bought them from, they may not be able to be put on a portable device like a SD card. So I would check with the place you got them through first.

Then, if they are no restricted that way, you would need to change the settings in whatever app you are downloading them through. Say the browser for example. You would change the download location for the files to the SD card. If your phone's browser does not have that option in the app you plan to download the files through, then you may need a different app.

Should you still not be able to change any apps settings to download them directly to the card, then you may want to consider downloading them to a...
Well, first they would have to be downloadable to the card. Depending on where you bought them from, they may not be able to be put on a portable device like a SD card. So I would check with the place you got them through first.

Then, if they are no restricted that way, you would need to change the settings in whatever app you are downloading them through. Say the browser for example. You would change the download location for the files to the SD card. If your phone's browser does not have that option in the app you plan to download the files through, then you may need a different app.

Should you still not be able to change any apps settings to download them directly to the card, then you may want to consider downloading them to a computer, and then connecting the tablet to the computer via USB cord and using that to move the files over to the SD card.

Solution