SD card won't pop up with my pictures?

Apr 19, 2018
I had a galaxy j7 pro.. my phone broke and now I'm trying to get to my drive or the cloud my pictures are backed up but I don't know where or what site to access them? ?
Please help me

Solution
You should be able to access the backup (if you backed things up) by adding the original google account from your old device to the new device and then accessing it that way.

Now there is no way to get any data or files off the old device if it isn't working. It has to be functioning to access it and get anything off of it.

So, if you didn't sync the files to that google account, or upload them (back them up) to it, then the files are gone.

rgd1101

Don't
MERGED QUESTION
Question from mikesautobody : "SD card won't pop up with my pictures?"

You should be able to access the backup (if you backed things up) by adding the original google account from your old device to the new device and then accessing it that way.

Now there is no way to get any data or files off the old device if it isn't working. It has to be functioning to access it and get anything off of it.

So, if you didn't sync the files to that google account, or upload them (back them up) to it, then the files are gone.

Solution