Problem with text messaging

Basheer_3

Prominent
Apr 21, 2017
Hi
I've been having this problem since I bought this phone and I want to fix it without having to take it to a tech
I have a Samsung C7 smartphone and I'm having a big trouble in text messaging
Every time I receive a text message, my phone automatically restarts, in extremely rare cases it doesn't.
Also, I can't send a text messages for some reason. I've searched too much on the internet I got bored and apparently nobody seems to have had the same problem
I am looking for an answer. Please help me guys

Solution
Sounds like there is malware or a virus on the phone. Were it me, I would try starting it up in "Safe Mode" first and see if the problem occurs in there. While your access in that mode is limited, it should allow for plain texts. If it doesn't happen in "Safe Mode" then I would scan the phone for malware, viruses, spyware, bad apps, etc. If it doesn't get fixed after that, you may want to consider a "Hard Reset", just remember (before doing that) to back up all your personal stuff (photos, contacts, etc.) so you don't lose it all.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly"...
Sounds like there is malware or a virus on the phone. Were it me, I would try starting it up in "Safe Mode" first and see if the problem occurs in there. While your access in that mode is limited, it should allow for plain texts. If it doesn't happen in "Safe Mode" then I would scan the phone for malware, viruses, spyware, bad apps, etc. If it doesn't get fixed after that, you may want to consider a "Hard Reset", just remember (before doing that) to back up all your personal stuff (photos, contacts, etc.) so you don't lose it all.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution