SD card size

Solution
I see. So then you are not referring actually to SD card size, but to the size of the space the device comes with (internal storage).

You should be able to use a portable thumb drive to add more external storage, just be sure to remove it when moving the device so nothing gets broken.
Well, not knowing your device info so I can't look up the specs for it, however it sounds like your tablet has a limitation of that size card max. All tablets have a limitation on what they will allow in a SD card. So if your says 32GB is the max, then while you could physically put a 64 or even a 256 in the device (if they came in the size you need) but it wouldn't function correctly. Either the device wouldn't even mount the card, it wouldn't allow you to access the card possibly giving you errors, it will accept the card, but only allow you to still write to 32 GB of it max, or it will write on the card (all of the card) but when you try to access anything it either won't, or gives you errors.

Always best to check the tablet's specs before getting it.

wrd0225

Prominent
Apr 19, 2018

The device I was referring to
RCA Viking Pro 10.1" Android 2-in-1 Tablet 32GB Quad Core

I see. So then you are not referring actually to SD card size, but to the size of the space the device comes with (internal storage).

You should be able to use a portable thumb drive to add more external storage, just be sure to remove it when moving the device so nothing gets broken.

Solution
Nov 6, 2018

Depends on which model of this tablet you have.... go to RCA page and search for manual list.... you will see that Viking Pro has two, one handles 128Gb capacity, Model RCTGK03W13H1, the other has capacity of 32Gb, it is model number RCT6K03W87Dk.....
Funny how many genius types are there and they do not know how to use manufacturers specs/manuals etc....
Regards,
PensacolaHillBilly

TRENDING THREADS