What's a Deepfake? The Scariest Fake News, Explained

Status
Not open for further replies.

dohnmd

Honorable
Jan 28, 2013
Problem is NYT as well as other "dependable" news organizations have had their part of printing and voicing biased reporting. As soon as News organizations like CBS, NBC, ABC, WP etc, etc, return to respectability the better we'll all be. I'm just a person who wants the news reported and not opinion pieces constantly blasting at me. Give me the facts and I can make up my own mind. This technology (DeepFake) only becomes stronger at times like this. I don't need 24 hours of Smokey Daniels...

busabashi

Great
Feb 27, 2018
"President Trump is a complete and total <mod edit>"????????????? REALLY HENRY T. CASEY, TOM'S GUIDE, YOU TUBE????

No bias here. If this "example" had called Obama a <mod edit> this story would never have run.

Apr 18, 2018
There are times when it does seem Mr. Trump is perhaps a clumsy with getting his agenda's in place but believe this point I'm about to make . He has done a far better job correcting all bad deals betweeen our nation and others. What I mean by that is example Japan who we protect and doesn't allow for free trade between our countries . Mexico who has sucking up all potential employment opportunities for average americans to earn a living and that by part is due CEO greed which is just rampant in this country . He's not eloquent but he's the pit bull we need to undo all the <mod edit> our prior presidents didn't bother to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.