Solved! My redmi phone takes while for switch on .. it stuck on the MI logo and after 30 or 40 minutes it switch on .. what is the pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2018
My redmi phone takes while for switch on .. it stuck on the MI logo and after 30 or 40 minutes it switch on .. what is the problem and how can i fix it ..

I cant call customer care because they are not providing information about this phone that it not launched in india ..

Xioami Redmi pro

Solution
Try starting it up in "Safe Mode" and see if it loads fine. If it does, then there is something (malware, virus, bad app, etc.) on the phone that is the cause. You will need to find and remove the problem.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.
Try starting it up in "Safe Mode" and see if it loads fine. If it does, then there is something (malware, virus, bad app, etc.) on the phone that is the cause. You will need to find and remove the problem.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution
Apr 17, 2018
It works ...

I cant go to safe mode so i just saved my important documents and formated my phone
After switching on its good ... And after that i noticed that .. The "tubemate" app is the virus after Installing that the phone beçomes this problem after uninstall the app it goes

Status
Not open for further replies.