How to get my camera back on my android

Solution
Well it could be on the screen and just merged with another icon. It happens. If any of the other icons do not look like they normally do, then I would tap it to see if it brings up a folder with more than one icon rather than just opening the app. If so, you can tap and hold whatever icon you wish to remove from the folder to place it back on the screen.

Should that not be the issue, next I would scroll and check your other home screens (scroll left to the end and right to the end). The icon could have been moved. Happens really easily.

Now if neither of those fix it, then you may well just need to put the icon back on the screen. To to that tap and hold the empty background of your home screen. It should bring up a screen with icons...
Well it could be on the screen and just merged with another icon. It happens. If any of the other icons do not look like they normally do, then I would tap it to see if it brings up a folder with more than one icon rather than just opening the app. If so, you can tap and hold whatever icon you wish to remove from the folder to place it back on the screen.

Should that not be the issue, next I would scroll and check your other home screens (scroll left to the end and right to the end). The icon could have been moved. Happens really easily.

Now if neither of those fix it, then you may well just need to put the icon back on the screen. To to that tap and hold the empty background of your home screen. It should bring up a screen with icons to place on the screen and other items. You can find the camera icon there.

Solution