Apr 10, 2018
Specs:
Old GPU- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750Ti
GPU- Aorus GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
MOBO- B85M-G R2.0
RAM- 8GB
Power Supply- RX-500 XT
Monitor- BenQ RL2455

Back when it was like 2017, I bought the Vive. I didn't think my computer could've ran it but it did. That was back when I had the 750ti. It ran small games smoothly. But I wanted to play other games like Raw Data, Rick & Morty, you know, games that I can't run perfectly with the 750ti. (With this GPU, I could run 2 monitors or 1 monitor and the VR. The HDMI & DVI port didn't work on the motherboard so I just used the 750ti.) So just recently, I bought the 1060 6GB to run games like Fortnite, and PUBG. And I was so excited to try the GPU out with new VR games, but when I was hooking everything up, I noticed there was 3 DP ports and 1 HDMI on the GPU. (My monitor doesn't have a DP port, only an HDMI port so I could only run my monitor, but not my VR) So I thought "No problem, just gonna buy an HDMI to DisplayPort cord." I bought one and tried it out, it didn't work with either the VR linkbox and Monitor. I thought it was the cord, so I tried it with my brothers PC and it worked fine. After a bit of researching, I thought my motherboard was the problem. But then again, I don't know. I'm not smart with this kind of stuff. So I'm a bit lost. I tried using TeamViewer, but that didn't work. I don't know the exact reason. I was able to control my desktop, but when I plug in the VR and not the monitor using the HDMI cord, it doesn't connect/detect or something. It usually says "Connected!" when booting up but it stays on "Not Ready" or just troubleshooting 203. I don't get any of this. Can someone help?