Le Pan shuts off at 100% when it automatically turns off

Apr 9, 2018
I’ve been having a le pan tc802a for about 3 years and last night I tried to turn it on, but it didn’t. So, I held the power button and it turned on. I thought “oh maybe it ran out of battery” but it comes on with 100%. Soon I take a little break and I come back to turn it on but instead of it going to sleep it completely shuts down to where I have to hold the power button to turn it on again. (The break was maybe 5 minutes long at ~90% but I fully charged it and it still did the same thing. I also tried to turn it on while on the charger and to let it sleep(1 minute of inactivity) to see if it worked but it still powerless off.

Solution
Almost anything could be draining the battery. I would still look into a new one as an option. Makes sense after that long. However you can also check what apps are running in the background, when it turns off, even when you aren't using it. Some will seriously drain the battery. Actively being used or not. Especially if they aren't closed correctly.
Apr 9, 2018
Thing is that it works fine while I’m using it but if I leave it it will power off. This morning after 8 hours of inactivity it powered off but yesterday I checked in 20 minute intervals and it turned on.

Almost anything could be draining the battery. I would still look into a new one as an option. Makes sense after that long. However you can also check what apps are running in the background, when it turns off, even when you aren't using it. Some will seriously drain the battery. Actively being used or not. Especially if they aren't closed correctly.

Solution
Apr 9, 2018
Okay thanks for the replies probably is the battery. On a side note: I turned it on this morning at 6 am had 75 % and turned it on again at 3 pm had 47%. I’ve had this problem once before but it never shut down consistently. It’s like when you don’t touch a computer and it goes to sleep except my tablet shuts down instead of sleeps. If I leave it alone too long. After letting it “sleep” for an hour it did turn on but after 8 hours I had to do full power on. I just pressed the power button 4 times to turn on then off and it did a full shut down; had to hold power for like 20 seconds to come on. Btw it’s been going into full shut down while on the charger.