Google Chrome/Mozilla opening up on their own with spam tabs

Apr 7, 2018
Google Chrome keeps opening on its own with strange spam tabs, my antivirus isn't picking anything up, I looked trough my add-ons and there was nothing unusual. So I uninstalled Chrome, in hope of solving the problem, but it just continued to happen on Firefox, witch is my default browser. It happens all the time, by the time I'm writing this the tabs opened a dozen times. They open the following sites: h t t p s :// enclosely . info/?tag_id=715349&sub_id1=59&sub_id2=B96EEC56-8664-4878-8742-F4005D103A12&cookie_id=b2b17276-59cf-4411-85c8-b11c3c3380c8&lp=blank&tb=redirect&allb=redirect&ob=redirect, but on the tab it says ''suggedin.info/...''.

How to I stop it or fix it? I'm using Windows 7 btw.

Cheers!

[edited the url so no one can click on it]

Solution
Hi, I found a solution that worked for me; update your Windows Defender, then the program will detect the issue, it is a trojan and it going with ''NativeDesktopMediaService'' like benjamin260997 says. I hope this solution works on you.
Apr 7, 2018

There's nothing out of the ordinary but the tabs keep opening constantly.

Update: now it opens 502 Bad Gateway if that means anything

Apr 7, 2018

Apr 7, 2018
Hey Benjamin I experiencing the same exact issued you are! I went in to programs and unistalled any that were new added with todays date!! I hope someone can help us out!

Apr 8, 2018

I have the same problem here, it's started today, yesterday everything worked fine!

Apr 8, 2018
Hello.
I have the same problem since yesterday. I had a spam message with publicities too and on this, a link for settings who send me to my chrome's extensions settings. There, I found 3 extensions (enclosly... ; suggedin... ; and another i've forget) who were "manage by my administrator".
Unfortunatelly, I lost this page, next time i'll keep this and try to better explain you.

Sorry if I make falses in english.

Apr 7, 2018
Thank you to everyone who responded, the issue seams to be solved on its own (at least by the time I'm writing this), if it happens again I'll let you know. Sorry to all those who are still battling with the issue, stay patient!

Apr 7, 2018
The issue sadly returned, I've linked the problem with ''NativeDesktopMediaService'' by ''Jetmedia'', witch I uninstalled yesterday in the Control Panel, but it installed itself somehow. Before the tabs open my Command Prompt flashes. I'll keep you guys updated.

Update: NativeDesktopMediaService keeps reinstalling after you delete it, this is surely the problem. It's nowhere to be found in the Start Menu search bar or files.

Update 2: Found it in Local Disc/Program Files, folder name ''Jetmedia''. Containing two files ''checker'' and ''desktop_media_service'', the first one modified april 4. and the other one modified april 3.

I tried to compress it in the properties and an error occurred that reads - ''The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process''. You cannot open it or delete it, it just reappears. Might try restoring my computer to a different time.

Update 3: The System restore wouldn't let me get past yesterday, starting to think that the only solution is to light the computer on fire and throw it out the window.

Apr 8, 2018
Hi, I found a solution that worked for me; update your Windows Defender, then the program will detect the issue, it is a trojan and it going with ''NativeDesktopMediaService'' like benjamin260997 says. I hope this solution works on you.

Solution
Apr 7, 2018
It worked!!

Go to Control Panel, select View by: Large Icons, find Windows Defender - Upgrade than Scan

After that uninstall NativeDesktopMediaService, it doesn't appear again!

Thanks to
mrjasonmontoya