Connect to internet by pc

ManuelDad

Commendable
Sep 6, 2016
Hello,
I need to connect my Tablet android to the internet through my pc or though my net cable.
Any one could help?
Thanks

If your computer connects to a modem/router, and that modem/router has WiFi, then you just need to get the tablet to connect to the WiFi.

For this you just need to go into the tablet's "Settings" and then tap "WiFi". You need to turn the "WiFi" on and then locate the phone coming from your modem/router. Enter the password for this "WiFi" and you should be good.

ManuelDad

Commendable
Sep 6, 2016
Hi, thanks for your time.
It is not that. I need to say that it is semi cardless tablet and I just want it to be connected to the internet through my pc
This pc has no wifi, I don't now if my server provides any, and if yes I can not have the password for it. So, I am just trying to get it done by means of USB connection or by means of network cable connection. It should be possible, but not enough instruction given on the internet.

ManuelDad

Commendable
Sep 6, 2016
Hi, Thanks for getting bag on this. Yes, whether using USB connection or network connection.
I don't see those instruction available on the internet for USB connection working. Any possible help?

OK, try it this way....

On the computer go to "Network Connections".You should see only one network, since you aren't currently sharing.

1. Connectyour tablet via USB cord to your computer.

2. Go into the tablet's "Wireless & networks" section (you might need to click "More..."in that area, some devices have extra screens).

3. Now try to start/use the USB connected internet.

4. Select your version of Windows and follow the onscreen instructions on your tablet.

5. If all goes well, there should be a check-mark after USB Internet.

6. Windows may, at this point, ask you if you wish to approve the network connection. Just say yes.

ManuelDad

Commendable
Sep 6, 2016
Hi again,
Hope it is not frustrating for you.
My issue is not an over a night issue, as I've been dealing with it for about a month now.
I've been through all the given possible instructions could find on the internet, but not real solution to my issue. Don't know why.
My tablet does not provide me any extra screens when I go to "More" to " Tethering" when I tick it then that will be it. No more action is requested on my tablet, nothing changes on my computer.
I have this connection with the computer of course, even with out tethering selected. I can transfer files.
But nothing more.
I need to share my PC internet with my tablet. That's been the problem.
I tried to connect directly by means of network card, one of these: https://goo.gl/d3h9D5
But, no connection again, even after trying to give an IP to my Tablet. I think it did not fully accepted the IP.
I'm texting these for you to know, I've been through many solutions. Hope that your expertise lead you to help me out of this problem.
Thanks
Manuel